March 18, 2009

Hearts that Break

As dictated by Faranza Syns

And kisses that never cease!

Thank you, my lovelies, for those wonderful birthday posts and birthday wishes. The most quirky one would have to be from Ju (who actually mentioned that his wishes came all the way from the top of a mountain. Literally.) But I love each and every single one of you for those wishes. No more, no less. Haha (the safest way to say "I love you" to numerous affairs, mind).

I can't help but sigh contentedly at the thought of you guys. You guys are wonderful. I wonder how I'll deal when we finally leave school and venture beyond our own sacred circle? To tell the truth, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Haha. But it doesn't make me worry any less.

I need to get out more.

Oh, and I just got bitten by a stray kitten. Twice. Call me paranoid, but if I die of rabies...

Never mind that.

I just got a new follower, too. *wiggle eyebrows*. And it didn't involve any demeaning begging or grovelling. I'm on seventh heaven, people.


____________________________


Good news! I've finally uncovered the piano lessons book!

That means I can now resume (or re-learn) my piano lessons. Yay!

*insert picture of me beaming, with light shining from my face, glowing radiantly.*

Gaha.

I'm going to learn how to play the piano-- even if it's the last thing I do.

Now, back to CDEFG's.


_______________________________


Mei Yin: You look younger with your fringe and long hair. I wish I could have wavy hair like yours.



Waaargh, you words were like a balm to my tortured soul, Mei. Thank you.



You are my baby love, my baby love,
You're my every, everything that I could ever dream of.
-Nicole Scherzinger, Baby Love.


Hah, I wish. Ever the hopeful me is starting to get really disheartened.

Let's leave matters of the heart till later, then. Because frankly, I'm trying to not give a damn.




I don't think I want this anymore.

0 comments: