March 13, 2009

At the heat of the moment.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

AddMaths class:

Pn Jasbir: For your class, I expect no less than A1s for SPM.
Me: o_O
Pn Jasbir: So if you can't achieve that, you need to push yourself.


At this point, I got pretty annoyed. Lips covered by my linked hands, with my elbows on the table, I said drolly, "If you can't push, then thrust."

Thank god she didn't hear that though.

Pn Jasbir: You must RISE to the occasion.


OMG, is she a walking the peripheries of sex jokes?

Me: I really have to thrust.
Amanda: You must RISE to the occasion.
Me: If you fail to RISE *ahem* people will think of you as a weak, impotent loser.



_________________________


It was raining. Me, Aly, and Mei Yin decided to round the Complex grounds since we saw Mel and Ju doing so before.

Dharr tagged along.

It went on well enough. Until the rain turned heavy.

And we were stranded at the Surau, unable to brave the elements for fear of our prefect shirts being stained.

So there we were, sitting on the concrete pathway that was sheltered.

Aly: I wish we had a camera to take a picture of our pathetic faces.
Me: We're stranded in the rain. Ha.
Dharrenesha: In our own school, no less.

Aly: I wish we had a television here. And chocolates. And then I won't mind being stuck here. I won't mind staying until school finishes. I'd even stayback.


Aly. You are priceless.

And seriously, when Aly laughs, you'll feel the compulsion to laugh too. And when you laugh, she won't be able to stop. And she'll continue laughing. And so will you.

The bottomline is, the four of us became the attention of the netballers who were passing by.

And their faces pretty much said we were cuckoo in the head.

Fun times, fun times.

Oh, and Hariz, baby, I'm glad you're still alive. It makes so much difference. ;p


_________________________



It's kind of weird. And scary. When the person you never thought would get hooked up suddenly does. And you can't help the sinking, gut-sick feeling that you'll be the last one out.




Ku tahu ku bukan terbaik buat dirimu,
Tatkala di syurga, ku tetap kan menunggu.

0 comments: