March 25, 2009

If a Song Could Get me You.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

News flash:

  • After Ian's revelation that Twilight's plot was unique in a way, I might actually muster enough energy to ask Xin Huei for a copy.

  • Timothy is on another anti-Twilight propaganda. Tsk, I would've fallen hard for you had Ian not been so logical about it all, Timothy.

  • I still have a bone (make that a thousand bones) to pick with Habibah.

  • I am wheezing every morning now. Yay? Dammit.

  • Tomorrow's the first EduBox Media class. Now, this is truly the right time to say "Yay!".

  • I totally love the strip Yin posted up in her blog, dedicated to me. Awww, that was so cool, sweetie.

  • I love the pressies that you people have given me. Thanks so much! Will compose a different post over that one later.

  • Someone in class is very obsess-able. Guess who.

  • I miss my sexay lady. Yes, I actually meant my Wei Gin.

  • I miss Afzan. A lot. But not enough to switch to Maxis.

  • Laine, how come you aren't smacking my hard-to-resist arse anymore?

  • Ms. Nur is very cute when she can't hold her bladder. "I need to go, I need to go!" And jump, jump, jump. Adorable.

  • Ah yes. This morning, Ms. Nur just realised that I am in PPIM. In my PINK uniform.

Flashback:
Announcement: Form 5's stay back for SPM announcements.
Form 5's: *GASP*.
Ms Nur: Why are they so shocked? *turns to me, who has been taking care of the Form 5 section*
Me: Haha.
Ms. Nur: It's only SPM.... *PAUSES. Stares at me.*.... Eh, kenapa comel sangat ni?
Me: Ha?
Ms Nur: Alah, comellah. *starts acting all bubbly on me.*


Should I slaughter someone, or be super proud that I am chubby enough to still be considered cute at 17? I choose the former. Know any dead men?

  • I have a not-so-transparent crush on Marit Larsen. You know, she was the other member of M2M beside Marion Raven. She has such a nice, youthful voice (after being abused constantly by enthusiastic exclamations of "oh, Farhana's so cute!" when I actually want to be looked at as grown-up instead, I try hard not to abuse anyone else by saying they have a childish voice. I do have empathy, you know.)

  • I've finally found out why Pn. Sheela circled "out of the blue" in my essay. It turns out that the phrase actually means applies when you see someone you've not seen for a long time. Gad, how misguided have I been?

  • I don't want to take Tasawwura Islam as an extra subject for SPM. Ten is enough, for goodness' sake!

  • Revelation: Ian and I can occasionally think on the same wavelengths. And NO, Ian, unless you grovel, I am not going to give you those software CD's.

I could try it with a waltz,
I could try it rock'n'roll,
I could try it with a blues,
If a song would do.

0 comments: