March 8, 2009

Flatron. You. Are. Awk.ward.

As dictated by Faranza Syns


Those silly days.


Picasa, oh Picasa. What would I overlook without you?



____________________________________



Yesterday was Amira Zu's birthday.

Amira Zu is currently 2 years old, and gender confused.

A scene between her mom (my aunt) and her.

Amira's Mom: Grandpa is a...?
Amira: Man!
Amira's Mom: Grandma is a...?
Amira: Woman!
Amira's Mom: Mama is a...?
Amira:...
Amira's Mom: *repeats* Mama is a...?
Amira : *shrugs a one-shouldered shrug in the cute way only toddlers can*
Amira's mom: Papa...?
Amira: ....
Amira's Mom: Mak Ngah? Mak Long?
Amira: . . . . . . . .




Yes, I suppose only Grandma and Grandpa seem most like their genders. Good god, have we been confusing the little one? Or are we, truthfully, sexless?

Please, no! x)


____________________________


Amidst all the ruckus, it's surprising how well I've bonded with my little, teeny-tiny, not-even-as-tall- as- my- waist cousins.

To the extent that one of them enjoys groping tickling my arse.

I don't know when arses can become ticklish. Sensitive, yes. But ticklish?

It's either they really are innocent, or they have just innocently violated me.

The first batch of cousins had already gone through their 'oh-smack-Kak Ngah's- butt!' phase. Now, this younger batch is developing worse idiosyncrasies. God help me. And please don't make me mention that one -- scratch that. TWO -- sacred places that they have innocently groped.

That is it. I have been well and truly violated.

Ah, soon-to-be pervs masquerading as children. The girls aren't even better off-- they take joy in this suddenly so exciting pass-time -- smacking Farhana everywhere.

I think I liked it better when they left me alone. Why oh why did I have to respond to them?


_______________________________


Birthday girl is 2 years old. Birthday girl is still a tot. Birthday girl is inept at blowing candles.

Birthday girl drooled before blowing candles.

Birthday girl blew candles.

Needless to say, we all have a little bit of Birthday Girl's spittle in our system right now.

But let's forgive her since she's so darned cute.


____________________________


Me: Will a computer game always take precedence over a girl?
Hariz: Yes.
Me: Always?
Hariz: Always.


And he already has a girlfriend. Tsk tsk!



________________________________

#1: He looks ugly.
#2: He's buff, la. I've seen him in real life, remember?


I only said he's ugly because I want to believe he is.

Warrrgh, time to get over him!


_______________________________


*Name protected for discretion (?)

*#3's Display Message: is in a male kimono. And likes it.


Me: A male kimono. Hmm.

#3: Yes. A Male Kimono.

Me: Hmm
Me: ... does the kimono have a penis?



Warrrgh, I couldn't help myself.

After a while,



#3: Where were we?

Me: I believe we were discussing the male kimono and its penis. Or lack thereof.

#3: Well, the wearer certainly has one.

Me: HAHAHAHA.


_____________________________


Give me a clue. Give me a bloody darned sign.

Because I can't read minds.

Please, please, please tell me...

What do you want for your birthday, laaaaaaaa?



I really thought you'd understand.

0 comments: