March 11, 2009

Feel

As dictated by Faranza Syns

How would you feel,
Had she kept it from you,
Silence, just another tool,
Feelings hidden beneath veneers of cool,
Making you a mere, laughable fool.

How would you feel,
Had you been left behind,
Upon a new road you'll never find,
Left to flail,
With credulity and all it entails,
Darkness, in all it's quiet, prevailed.


How would you feel,
Had it been kept from you,
The only one, nary a clue,
Wondering upon the questions in the air,
Acting like you could not care,
Less.

How would you feel,
Had she still kept it from you,
Like a dark secret held in truth,
In confidence, in youth,
From you, and you alone,
When you, you are alone.

Lest you say you know how I feel,
Be it time you knew,
Unless you feel what I feel,
With honesty most real,
You have not yet tested even the foot of the hill,



-Faranza Syns


p.s: I wonder if you know. I wonder if you know your silence really did hurt me.

2 comments:

Youko said...

this is beautiful hana :) .
you know i'm always your fan :D

Faranza Syns said...

hahaha. awww, thank ye kindly, honey.

Omagad, I'm talking in old English-Scottish. xD

I think it's pretty confusing, the structure of the words. but I did the whole thing in one go within a few minutes. haha. just needed to get that one out.

and thanks for always being my fan, hun. I know I'll never get too hot on a scorching day with you around.

xD omagad, lame!

haha, thnx, anyways.