May 31, 2009

Please Let Me.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I have discovered two miraculous things that you can ever find out when you're seventeen:


1. I have wrinkles around my mouth. Hence, I will now stop smiling. Next time you see me, please don't be surprised at my dead-pan expression. It's for the greater good of my face.

2. I have dimples. Shocking. Especially since I never knew. Until now. Imagine, living seventeen years in ignorance. When I smile or frown in a certain way, they appear. Super-duper-whooper cool. But I had promised I shan't smile anymore. Ah, predicaments, predicaments.



From these two observations, I will now skillfully come up with a straight-and-true conclusion.

But I'm sure that conclusion is currently stampeding inside your own head.

Yes, I have to admit. I stare at the mirror one too many times. And one hour too long. It's not my fault though that everywhere I go, I seem to encounter a device that somehow or other reflects light. And my face. Ahem. I can't go around smashing mirrors just to spite my ego, so I suppose I have to live with it.







Find me someone else.
I don't want you.

0 comments: