May 16, 2009

Knots

As dictated by Faranza Syns

"....every step people open...."

...is a direct translation from "membuka langkah."

I'm sorry, but my brain can't accept that. Due to that phrase, my brain went into seizure and I don't think it's ever going to recover.

A maiming of the english language rarely leaves me unscathed.


_____________________________________


I am slinking off to my new heaven-cum-haven: changing the theme of my phone every other second. It's like a new drug no one warned me about.


Basically my phone looks like this now. x3




But I couldn't decide if I should switch to




The theme's red, baybeh!

At one point in the middle of my spree, I wanted to use this:




But it's a WM6 theme.

The disappointment nearly made me cry.

So did this:



This:

and this:




Although this one up here did make it, and it looks presentable on my phone, the bars turned black, and the colour goes one tad darker. So I think I'll use this one once in a while.




This one was made from a photo. A play on light and exposure. I'll use that one, one day.




Super cute, eh?




When I get to change phones, and manage to coerce dad to get me one with a white skin, I'll use this. But heck, if I get dad's hand-me-downs, that's fine. It'll already be time for that catchphrase to really apply to me anyways.

And maybe one day *blushes coyly* this one, too.





WHAT THE HECK.



A Never Gonna Happen scenario if I've ever seen one.

But for now I'll settle for the first one, up there. The name is Techno Rose. Apropos? Deff.

I so love it that my phone has a keyboard.

____________________________________


I wonder why some guys are prettier than girls? It's like someone up there got mad at us women and decided to give the pretty genes to the guys.

Or maybe the male who contributed the sperm during reproduction really didn't have that strong a sperm.

Or maybe I'm just screwing my mind trying to unravel this pointless issue.

Moky: I wanna be like Miyavi laaaaaaaaaaa


Well, yes, sure you can. But first, lose the breasts, acquire a penis, scrotum and all, shed those hips, shrink that butt, and pad those shoulders.

Then, you're good to go.

Moky, seriously, you're gonna be wayyy hotter than Miyavi. Despite the lack of media coverage.

And of course, you're welcome on the subject of me 'temaning' you. ;)



Shut up and put your money where your mouth is.

0 comments: