May 4, 2009

Tagged because I read his blog. It's a curse.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Rule #1:
If you open this you take it.

Rule #2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.

Rule #3:
Tag 17 people.

Answer True or False

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? F
Q: Been arrested? ...F
Q: Do you like someone? F
Q: Held a snake? F
Q: Been suspended from school? F
Q: Sang karaoke? F
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? T
Q: Laughed until you started crying? T
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? F
Q: Kissed in the rain? F
Q: Sang in the shower? T
Q: Sat on a roof top? T
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? T
Q: Broken a bone? F
Q: Shaved your head? F
Q: Played a prank on someone? T
Q: Shot a gun? F
Q: Donated Blood? F

Just be 100% truthful.

LAST PERSON THAT.


1. You hung out with? Afzan. Affairs are so exciting.
2. You texted? Erin. I live a sad existence.
3. You were in a car with? My whole family.
4. Went to the movies with? Amanda, TK, Akmar, and her sister.
5. Person you went to shop with? Do bookstores count? My sister.
6. You talked on the phone? K. And it's not Kah Mun.
7. Made you laugh? Zack Benedict.
8. You hugged? Tom

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? Moon. It's more romantic and I don't get my eyeballs scorched by staring at it.
2. Winter or Fall? Me likey Autumn.
3. Left or Right? Right.
4. Sunny or rainy? Rainy. I'm hoping to kiss in the rain one day. Kissing under the sun is oh-so-common.
5. Where do you live? Geez, didn't you know? Planet Earth, of course, silly.
6. Club or pub? Read my lips: N-E-I-T-H-E-R.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Yes.
8. Do you want to get married? When the sun doesn't shine anymore, yes.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I don't twirl (except when dancing), but I don't cut, too. Twirl it is, then.
10. What time is it? 7.15 p.m. here where I am. Ha.
11. Are you afraid of commitment? No. I just don't like it too much, that's all.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? He will one day look at me the same.
13. Do you cook? Yes, although my repertoire of dishes is painfully limited.
14. Current mood? Sombrely amused.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? Tom
2. Sang? Out loud.
3. Listened to music? The joys of an MP3 player.
4. Danced? Yeap.
5. Cried? ... Am I supposed to actually answer truthfully?
6. Liked someone you can't? Yes.

22 FIRSTS

1.Who was your first prom date? Ah, prom. I'll tell you once it's over.
2. Who was your first roommate? My brother?
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? This is a question I deign unworthy of an answer.
5. What was your first car? I doubt I'll get it anytime soon, so I don't know.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? When I was six.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Pn Laila. She is fan-freakin-tastic.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Langkawi, when I was in mummy's tummy.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Ames. Though I doubt she realised we were sneaking out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend? Fatin Nabillah.
12. Who is your best friend? Since your question has no relation to "firsts", I am not answering it.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I have phone phobia. I don't call people. Except when it's a matter of life and death. Calling K was a matter of life and death. Disregard the fact that he's my sweetie.
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?... I only got up to flower-girl and that was a distant relation's wedding.
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Yelling, "Yes, Ma, I'm awake!" and falling right back to sleep.
19. First tattoo or piercing? I don't want to suffer when I get an MRI. No tattoos. But maybe a piercing.
20. First celebrity crush? ... Josh Hartnett. Or Christian Bale. Can't decide.
22. First crush? And his name, sadly, I will not reveal.


Taggg.

Afzan
Yin
Aja
Pei Sun
Timothy (if he ever reads this. Very doubtful)
Wei Jie
Shikin
E Von

_________________________________


Internet's lousy. TMNet should be sued. But dad adamantly ignores me. I suppose he's not a true dad if he listens to the rubbish I prodigiously spout.

Gays turn me on. For some reason. Is anyone gay? I feel the need to be turned on.

The Jai Ho video with the PCD in it... the choreography (the dancing parts, that is)... reminded me of when the Sims dance.

Me: OMG, there go the Sims!
Jaz: WTH.
Me: ... Oh, I know why! It's because they dance with their thighs apart.

It's very risque when you dance half-naked, but very funny when you dance Bollywood-like.

I finally finished the probate-prefect pairing. Yay. Why don't I seem happy, you ask? Because I still have EdBoard work chewing my arse. And it's painfully aggravating.

Internet is still not cooperating. Nevermind. I can talk nonsense for hours on end.

I feel like confessing undying love to someone. But that would constitute cheating on my affairs. The irony of cheating on my affairs makes me chuckle. The work-load's getting to me, you can tell.

Coach just texted back: training's on again. Heck, Coach. I missed you.

I missed out someone on my list. Redo.

I miss Tom. That bugger. I still look out for his mails, but it's pretty hopeless. I feel like pranking him. Help. Caution: obsession.

I swallowed a dust bunny. It's no fun.

I want my money back.

Calluses are a pain in the arse. Especially if they're on the soles of your feet. Darn, Taekwondo.

I have one very persistent blister on my finger.

I read Tarrant's randomly long post that that was inspired by his boredom.

I'm sorry, but I stopped half-way, Tarr. I'll read it once I'm in a more coherent state of mind.

I'll save this draft in a Word Doc and probably post it after Diagnostics.

But we all know it's going to be sooner than that.



End time: 8.52 p.m., Sunday, 3 May.



Confession time!

I used to have a crush on Haseef.

Tell me this shocks someone, because I hate to have been so transparent. xD

Yay, this is so fun. I think I'll start confessing new things post-ly (every post)

My brother's in my room. God know's what he's doing there. I think I'll go smack him on the head. Toodles!


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.

1 comments:

. said...

Sygku farna, i was talkin bout career consultancy, x therapy. sabians bore poor mr rofiee to death with our anxieties bout "nk jd doc ker lecturer? nk jd journalist or archeologist?". since yr tryin to decide between a writing career or a psychology degree. honestly, be a writer. yr really great. i luv u with all my heart and soul, and i noe yr a fantastic writer and somehow that comes across as sarcastic but it sincerely isnt. farna, nana, banana, im sorry if ive hurt you, yeah?