May 24, 2009

Ache.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

My first post after 300. Including drafts, mind, so don't go to my archives and start counting just for spite.

Haha.

I have ten followers. Just a few days ago, I despaired ever seeing a single soul visiting my blog.

Now I get two followers within the space of a few hours.

Daly and Pei Sun (ex-husband).

Thank you, lovelies. You just made the prospects of a new day brighter and not so dreary.

Hugs!

Edit: I L.O.V.E you too, my other followers. (Namely Afzan. And Aja. And CWJ. And Syakila. And Hariss. And... Afzan again. And Shikin, too.)

You guys were the first to become my followers. I would've given up blogging if it weren't for you guys.

Now I feel like sniffling.

But that aside, you guys are ay-may-zing.

Muahx to you all.

Big huggies!



Let's make pinky-promises;
The one who breaks 'em has to swallow a thousand needles.

0 comments: