May 19, 2009

You're One Interesting Specimen, Love.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

What happened:

Cik Rahayu went "Ha, manjanyaaaaaa!" at me. I think it was because she caught me smacking Moky's butt when she -- Cik Rahayu, that is-- walked out the elevator. Seriously, she doesn't want to see me hugging Juls from the back just a few minutes before. Because seriously, I think I'd get fired on the spot.

I figured out that Kessler and Mei Yin like to play footie under the table. Because I catch them complaining good-humouredly to each other about their legs often enough. Yes, people, PM me for more info.

Kessler is the kind of person who, in real life, really uses the sound "Hmm?" and even "mmmhmm". It's super endearing for some reason. And you know, if you're not prepared about a topic, don't discuss it with him. Especially if he is prepared. Because he's going to confuse you silly; you'll never know when he's pulling your leg, and when he's not.

Teacher's are very... sporting. Namely Pn Siti Marani, Pn Hasliza and even Pn Jalilah. For those of you who seem to conveniently disappear during our Civic classes, no, I didn't misspell the name. That last person on that list is our subject teacher. Yes, it's shocking when no one bothered to find out her name, except for me.

Form 2 boys are really going to get it from me when I step down as a prefect.

It's super depressing when you have a cousin who looks like the person you are lusting over. Super. Depressing.


The plan was to let me down gently. I know.

0 comments: