May 26, 2009

Deliberation

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I have to tell you how much I am disappointed.

Because you were one of the best; and although expectations trouble you, I expected something better than the worst.

It's not fair when you cheat your soul. It's not fair when you fool your conscience, saying that it's fine, as long as you get to keep your foolish pride.

It's not sound logic when you try to protect your sensibilities by wearing those rose-tinted glasses. It's not rationale you use when you try to save yourself with silly, idiotic solutions.

Your cup of deliberation is not my cup of tea.

Because I am so disappointed in you, it's making me feel sick.

I won't name names, because fool that I am, I don't want people to know who you are. I don't want them to dig a little too deep and find the myriad of imperfection, flaws and fault.

I don't want them to be as disappointed as I am.

Just because you decided to cheat yourself.



You know who you are inside.
Lie all you want; it's not me you're fooling.
Though I'm stupid, at least I tried.

0 comments: