May 22, 2009

That See-through Cloud

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Phew. Who knew hip hop was real tough work?

;)


__________________________________


My face is now as red as... well.. I was gonna say prunes, but that's for something else entirely.

I believe I'll bathe early today.

Hey, Tarr? I've found a new channel for catharsis.

I feel so loose-limbed and... ahem. I won't use the word orgasmic. A bit light-headed. It's most probably due to the excess of blood gushing inside my brain. No, that's just wrong. Well, don't expect me to be (bio)logically right. I do have a whole lot of bloody rushing through my ears right now. Too bad my ears can't do the cute thing and turn red.

My skin goes red fully. I don't blush. I wanna blush. Oh nevermind.

I want to go to Singapore. Mei Yin, take me away. I've my passport ready. All you have to do next is kidnap me from home.

I wish. I'll ask my mom, eh?

Two papers left. Can't believe how relieved I am. ... and I can't believe how long Chi Hoe's leg is.


During the exams:

Me: *writes answer frantically*
Chair: *nudge nudge*
Me: *pauses*
Chair: *pauses*
Me: *resumes answering*
Chair: *nudge nudge nudge*
Me: *pauses*
Chair: *nudge nudge NUDGE.*

And who else is the mastermind behind this dastardly disruptive-cum-endearing annoyance?

Chi Hoe with his long legs. But since the dear can dance, I forgive him.

And since we're on the topic of legs,

The boy with the sexiest legs.

From unequivocal, unimbiguous agreement,

And from consistent votes,

We, the powers that be (ha, ha) have dubbed the Guy With the Sexiest Legs,

as...

Kessler Bin Sendeli!

Okay, granted, I've never seen his legs. I mean, puh-lease, I wasn't going to go watch the long jump event just to watch Kessler's legs is shorts.

But from the numerous mentions of his legs, I suppose it's worthy of being the "centrefold" of my blog for today.

Just wait. I'll sneak a picture of his legs into this blog soon.

(At least it's not as hairy as Daniel's. Now, that's a nightmare.)


I wonder if there'll be a time when you have to be un-original to be original.

0 comments: