May 25, 2009

The Wet Patch

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I just laid waste to two Physics paper after only two hours of sleep within 48 hours.

I think the last Physics paper for tomorrow is pretty lucky since I got rid of all the crap in me and tranferred it into the two aforementioned papers. They are beyond repair. I wonder what nightmares I'd give Pn Rashidah as she marks the papers. Hopefully she'll survive the ordeal without too much errr... trauma.

Studied up till 2, and woke up at 4 to continue studying. As soon as I finished answering Physics paper 1, I dropped dead like a leaf. No one else was sleeping. Only yours truly. She wonders if she snored too. It would be utterly, mortifyingly interesting.

Woke up with sore, blood-shot eyes and a lousy temper to boot. Now I'm sniffling. Great, I really need to workout.

This is priceless. Never knew there would ever be a day that I would turn to exercising for comfort.


_____________________________________


Went to visit my aunt yesterday. She just gave birth to another daughter. *mutters mutters*

She has rosy cheeks and white skin.

You know, it's not fair how fair-skinned all my family member are.

Outside, I feel so special being the one with the fair skin. You rarely get a Malay who's not tanned.

But here in my family, I feel outnumbered.

Too much good genes for my liking. Humph.



__________________________________



Tom basically ignores me. His role in life is to dangle his tail in front of me, stare at me drolly, then walk away, sexy butt shifting left to right, left to right.

But last night, I mauled him.

And he licked my lips.

I was happy.

Until I recalled the many times he has licked his privates using the same tongue.

Sometimes, I think he's around just to punish me.

That four-legged monster.


___________________________________


The thing about taking the bull by its horns--in my situation, meaning exercising at my own will-- gives me some really nifty benefits.

Like getting the computer whenever I want to.

"I'm learning my hip hop moves; get off."


And they usually protest loudly, but you get what you want.

"Get out of the room; I'm exercising."


More loud verbal protestations, but none physical.

"Ma, I wanna use your room (since it's the only lockable room with a TV in it)."

"Oh, sure, sure. I'll just go down and cook."


The house is--in very loose terms-- mine to order around. They seem to be scared that I'd change my mind on exercising that they immediately agree, protest, challenge me ("Ha, you're gonna exercise? Yeah, right!"), or just stomp out og the room.

Geez, why didn't I do this earlier?


___________________________________


Yee Ming: If I score, lunch is on me; if you score, dinner's on you.

Me: What?! Why dinner?


Most probably because it'll cost more. The poor old dear's forgotten that he still owes me Baskin Robbins.

And Zi Kang owes me a candle-light dinner.

Pay up.


It's not fair and I think you're really mean.

2 comments:

tomboyartic said...

these are pretty kool lol we need to talk more you know

Faranza Syns said...

lol, thanks, hun.

And yes, we need to talk more. xD I've just been a lil busy, with exams and all. It's very hectic these days.