April 8, 2009

Sappy

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I found myself smiling for no determinable reason the whole day. Could it be because of the bizarre dream I had a day ago? Or the way my old man (being Tarrant) so kindly (very unlike him) supported me in my belief that I am still straight (instead of twisting the fact, making me all the more confused, like he likes to do)?Or could it be because I was just going through my sappy-and-utterly-annoying phase?

God knows. But what I know for sure is that Jia is still cute, my Indonesian hottie is getting hotter yet, and I am still looking for viable reasons for me to get involved in a relationship (if ever there would be).

My world has not yet gone topsy-turvy, thank you very much.

And, Shikin? Joshua might have a nigh-bursting-at-the-seams ego. But he will still stay un-hot. So don't worry.

Oh, and my blog became more popular thanks to the piece I wrote on Joshua.

Wow. Thank you, my dear. I should write more on your atrocious attitude.

And my tummy is grumbling. Protesting. Very loudly.

Dammit.



When the leaves fell down you were my lover,
The winter taught me you were my friend,
When spring comes round I often wonder,
Will the summer bring you back again?

0 comments: