April 15, 2009

Debtor!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I owe someone something.

And that something is, apparently, not my arse.

Yes, what a way to deflate someone's ego, my dear.

To my dear

Ee Laine
(a.k.a the one who secretly loves my arse, but isn't willing to admit it)


Happy (Belated) Seventeenth Birthday!



Yay, you've joined the ranks of Womendom!

Okay, that may be pushing it, but I'm older than you.

Okay, that really was not what I wanted to say.

What I wanted to say was: keep getting more beautiful, kinder, sweeter, sexier. Keep living your life with the zest that only you can muster. Jump higher, run further.

Because I know you can.

Touch the sky for me. And when you manage to do so, turn to me and smile your unique, cheery smile. At least, eventhough I'll be down there, watching, I'll know you're going to go far, and you'll be happy with who you are.

Happy B'day dearest. And I hope one day I'll get to tap you on the shoulder and ask you "Hey, remember me? You loved my ass."

Haha.

Love you, sweetie.

Don't forget to remember me.



On and on, this earth spins like a carousel.
And like a child, we revel in each dizzying turn.

0 comments: