April 7, 2009

Because She Cares

As dictated by Faranza Syns

No, this is not a post dedicated to mothers.

This is just a post to tell you, who means so much to me, that it will pass. Things might be a little haywire, and yes, very, very aggravating right now, but it will eventually go away.

If it helps any, I understand how you feel.

Betrayal's not something we swallow down willingly.



____________________________


I am offended. Very, very offended. You and your bargaining chips. What, did you think we were so callous, so unthinkingly selfish that we would not willingly help you? What, did you think we were so greedy that we needed so much incentive to help you?

Did you think we wanted your bloody bargaining chip in the first place?

You could've just asked. Too bad you didn't. Jumping like you did just made me think less of you.

I don't know what to say. We'll help you. But consider all sincerity as fake-- you just killed it with your ways.


I love you--
Despite your stubble.

0 comments: