April 3, 2009

Gut-wrenchingly Lame

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Literally. It's not always that you get a stomach ache that is gut-wrenching. Hah. The irony is so lame (and to mention cheesy) it makes me want to kick my own arse.

Speaking of cheesy... guys value their pick-up lines a lot, huh?

A guy I met not a long time ago used one very lame ordinarily boring ordinary line: "Shall you kiss me, or shall I lie to my diary?"

Me: Lie to your diary.

Bah, of course. Then, I laughed it off, and said in a very artless manner,"That was cheesy!"

I swear I did not mean to yank on his feathers. But he got his dander up and walked away on a huff. Pffft, my life is so horrendously colourful.

I cannot communicate with guys to save my life. Funnily, I seem to only connect with Yee Ming and (occasionally) Eugene.

But then again... I communicate fine enough with Ken. Awwh, my Ken. Haha. It was fun, sitting around with Eugene, Ken and Cheng Kuan. We were chatting away about anything and everything. Since I was the only female in the Advanced class, and the other females were busy training with the coach, I was the only one they could amuse themselves with.

And I amused myself, too. Ah, a win-win situation. Brilliant.

__________________________


We had debate practice again today. But my stomach was aching so bad, Kim decided to give me a break and we discussed our points in general instead of going on another mock-up.

Thank God.


__________________________



Me: *bends down, clutching stomach in the middle of the sidewalk*
Amanda: Does your stomach still hurt?
Me: No. I'm just doing this to embarrass myself.
Eugene: Are you okay? I think it's PMS.
Me: It's called PMS for a reason, you know. PRE-MS.
Amanda: Hers is more like Post-MS.
Me: More like Ongoing-MS.
Amanda: During-MS. DMS.
Me: OMS.


The lame conversation you come up with under the influence of pain.

Damn stomach-aches.

_______________________


I heretofore move to abolish the RM25 per week rule of the household and consequently, raise it to an agreeable value which is RM30 per week.

Jaz's pocket money can stay at RM25, thank you very much. She doesn't pay her own bills, you know.

______________________________


You can be pretty and be smart too. Examples? Kye Li, Laine, Pei Sun, etc. (If I haven't listed down your name, kindly insert your name mentally there if you deserve it). Pretty doesn't equate to being a bimbo. When you're pretty, and you're a snob, and then you're slightly mentally challenged, then yes, you might want to consider accepting the fact that you've been called a bitch more than once behind your back. And knowing you strong-willed women, you wouldn't give a rat's patootie if you've been called that. You might have your reasons (however misguided or otherwise) to act the way you do. Heck, you might even be proud that people look at you as bitch.

If we dig a little deeper (not much digging needed actually), these women are often strong, independent and have a better chance at being a ball-breaker.

You have your good sides, and your bad sides. Heck, Yin and Yang, anyone?

Yet, it seems that there are people who look at this with black and white as their guide.

My dears, there are shades of grey, you know.

Being pretty, and somewhat dumb, does not make you all that bad. But if you step on people's heads, do be prepared to be lashed out at. You do need some down-sizing at times. Keeps the ego in check.

But (to those whom this may concern), please don't equate being beautiful with being harebrained. It's a bloody insult to Womendom. What? Just because pretty women have extraordinary looks, are blonde (har, another insult. And towards hair-colour, no less. How idiotic is it that you categorise people and their brain-power with the colour of their hair? What? Smart people give off more melanin in their dead cells?), has great complexion, and great legs, it means this person lacks brain cells? What? Ugly guys are idiots? Gap-toothed suckers have no brains to speak of? I know one currently-gap-toothed male who is the best in my class. Screw me front, back and centre if you must, but don't you dare generalise women that way. Beautiful and a Bimbo. A damn insult if there ever was.

Oh, on the matter of women being called bimbos... you males once upon a time went for the bimbos too, remember? Those days when your hormones raged? What? Now you're gonna turn and bite on your own tail? Shame, shame.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And it's not Shakespeare, mind.


p.s: I've managed to get Ian to love the Dark-Hunter series. Yes, all hail Goddess Farhana. (I was just being funny. Don't you guys dare get affronted by the supposed blasphemy.


Dan nadanya berbeda,
Suara nan bergema.

Faranza Syns

0 comments: