April 17, 2009

By the End

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I had something equivalent to a panic attack.

But thanks to Afzan, I managed to laugh it off. Thanks, baby.

If I were a boy (wtf), I'd start hitting on you right about now. But since I'm a girl, and I've already hit on you, I think that's moot point.


_________________________________


I can now officially declare that I've watched Sound of Music. Yay!

When you're sixteen going on seventeen, Waiting for life to start, Somebody kind who touches your mind, Will suddenly touch your heart, You may think this kind of adventure, Never may come to you, Darling, 16 going on 17, Wait a year, or two.
Sad to say, I am already 17. 17 on the 17th. There'll be no more 17's on the 17th, eh, Haseef?

Anyways, I kinda get why I didn't want to watch TSOM before. I suppose it's because I was a kid when it aired quite frequently, and I couldn't relate to it. There was this... air of solemnity, for some reason. As ignorant as I was back then, I suppose it did not appeal to me.

I love saying Georg's name. Kind of reminds me of gaiety and orgy. Gay-org. Gaha.

Rolfe should be drawn and quartered. Well, for a second there, when he shouted for the lieutenant. Bah, traitor.

And Max is a darling. His droll humour makes me go all fuzzy inside. Funnily.

That's the type of person I'd crush over. Despite the very advanced age. And the wrinkles. And the flowers on his hat. Ha.



____________________________



Rule number 7: marry someone you like to talk to.
Frankly, the only people I like to talk to are girls.

Afzan, will you marry me? I am promoting you from full-time fling to wife-cum-husband.

Haha. No, I am not marrying a girl. I've learned my lesson.


_____________________________


I'll miss Pn. Sheela.

I miss E Von. And Zi Kang for that matter.

I miss the good old days.

Why didn't anyone tell me to appreciate it while it lasts?

Yee Ming: *chatters animatedly*
Pn Sheela: Yee Ming what are you doing?
Yee Ming: Discussing about what present to get you, teacher.
Pn Sheela: Your presence is the best gift you can get me
Yee Ming: Aww, teacher.

Yee Ming: *chattering*
Pn Sheela: Yee Ming *gives the 'what are you up to look'*
YM: I'll miss you teacher
Pn Sheela: I was watching you the whole time, and you didn't look like you were missing me.

Haha. For whar it's worth, I'll miss you, Pn Sheela.


_____________________________




Why do we look so happy to leave?
Or maybe we're just happy we got this far.

...Definitely happy we made it this far.

Photo courtesy of Woon Ee Laine.

Is it hard understanding I'm incomplete?

0 comments: