April 9, 2009

Rucksacks and Tote

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Chapter 5 for Mirricae is up at Fiction Guild.

Yeah, I know that you guys can't read it (or won't bother to). It just feels good to announce it like that.



Me: I have to stop staring at the phone. It's as if I have a boyfriend.
Jaz: No comment.


_________________________________



At the dinner table:

Dad: Does this dish taste like it has not enough salt?
Ma: Really?
Dad: Yeah.
Ma: *quickly picks up dish and brings it to the stove*

Dad: *places the not-enough-salt chicken onto Ma's plate*
Jaz: AYAH! *scolds*
Dad: What? Your mother told me to place it on her plate.


I wonder if one day I have to do that for my husband?

Pffft.

Ma: *places "repaired dish on table*
Dad: *passes dish to Jaz* Take it first.
Jaz: Alah, you take first la, Ayah.
Dad: Take first.
Jaz: Take first laaa.
Me: Ah, if you guys don't want to take it, just let me take it. *takes it*


Sometimes, with these people, you just have to take charge.


Oh. And sappy-yet-annoying phase is gone like a burst bubble.


________________________________


At school, I started a massaging frenzy. Practically, I was dancing upon cloud nine. It's nice feeling wanted.

But some insensitive male burst my bubble.

Yee Ming: Wah, Farhana, gentler la! So ganas!

Yee Ming: Wah, Nurul does it better than Farhana!



Cue: horrified gasp from half of 5 Sc. Alpha.

I can still remember Kessler's face, even.

But after that, I went to Kien Yoong. And my baby made it better. Aww, thank you, honey.

You're the best.


___________________________________


Between a rucksack and a tote, which do you prefer?

Rucksack. Tote. I chose rucksack. Because it reminded me of Harvest Moon. That little bag the character carries. Yeah. I am weird.


Sometimes it irks me how much your approval bears weight in my life.

2 comments:

Tarrant Kwok said...

Harvest Moon!
I remember working the little guy until he passes out. :D

Faranza Syns said...

xD same here. Although, I think towards the end I focused more on the wooing part. It was somewhat of a girl's personal heaven.

Haha.