April 5, 2009

For - Begotten

As dictated by Faranza Syns

The title makes no sense whatsoever, so don't try deciphering it.

Actually, I went through the family's digital photo collection. Saw pictures of my cousin's wedding. She was one of my closest cousin. Okay, not really, since we have such a huge gap between our age. Anyways, went through the photo collection. And then it came to me.

During the wedding, when we were supposed to take a picture of the whole family, me and Kak Dee weren't there.

Now, everytime Kak Syisy shows her sons and daughters her wedding picture, me and Kak Dee are gonna be left out. I can't help but wonder if we are eventually going to be forgotten. Maybe travel far and wide, coming back to Malaysia once a year, maybe? Not there during The Eid. Not there during birthdays (not that at that age we are any eager to celebrate things that just show how much older we're getting). Overlooked.

That'd be one sad scenario.

________________________


Ah, another thing came back to me. We were doing our 'Segak' test the other day.

Did all of you know I am only 154 cm tall?

Short, more like.

Then, we did 'jangkauan melunjur', to see how far we can stretch. Turns out, I could stretch further than most.

You wanna know what Kye Li said?

KL: Alah, of course la. Farhana's got short legs. *laughs*

If you weren't my friend, Kye Li, I'd have glared all the fires of hell into your eyes.

And you'd wake up from a nightmare questioning whether that little quip was worth it after all.

Haha.



________________________________


I've cut my hair.

Yay?

Haha. I look... better... -ish. Somewhat. I think.

Wargh, at least I'll have less of a bulk underneath my scarf, now.

If you saw a double entendre there, I don't know what to say.

________________________________


I cannot believe how cute everyone is (except me) when they were small.

One example?


Gahaa, cutely cheesy. He's already holding a black belt, anyways.

And he turns out to be a heartthrob amongst his friends.



Somehow, I feel like she'll turn out to be the beauty amongst us all.

I'll stay the angry, temperamental elder sister, thank you, very much.

I get pissed very easily, mind.




Boo! =3


My feelings--
A rollercoaster-ride is an understatement.

0 comments: