April 3, 2009

The Letter A

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Tomorrow is cuci mata time!

Yay!

HELP Debate Workshop, here I come.


YM: Well, at least the weekend's coming. I can relax.
Me: But I've got a debate workshop. Oh well, at least I can cuci mata. Hot, english speaking guys abound.
YM: Hot, english-speaking males, huh? We have a lot of that in Alpha.
Me: ... Hot? ... Alpha?
YM: Yeah.
Me: ...Name me one?




Alpha does not equate to hot-ness.

I'm sorry, but I think of you guys as my honorary brothers. It's too big a leap to consider you guys hot.

Except Jia. He has a nice arse derriere. Don't tell anyone, though. ;)


_____________________________


Redid the EduBox assignment.

Warning: The following picture looks like a cross between Erin and Mei Yin.
.







Before.






After.





Peeps, if you steal this, I will screw you front, back and centre.



Get it off your chest.
Don't let it bite you in the ass.

0 comments: