July 4, 2009

Reminisce

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I just got rejected.

Ouch.

I think spurned sounds way nicer, anyways.


____________________________________


I re-read the emails I once sent Tom (an act propelled by extreme boredom).

I couldn't stop choking on my own tongue.

And then I got to the "Break Up?!" email.

Faranza,

Im sort of getting the feeling you only wanted to be lovers so you could amuse your friends about me...it seems 100% clear thats what you've been doing on your blog. I read through it 10 times...and each time....i felt heart broken....i can't belive i actually thought i liked you...more than liked....but i guess you never once felt the same way....it pains to write this letter.....i've never ever felt like this before....i guess....this is goodbye....

Goodbye Faranza

Some people have a gift for melodrama. Some people don't. I'm still deciding whether he has it in abundance, or he ran out of it halfway-through spelling "Faranza".

Ah well. That's water under the bridge anyways. Call me cruel, but it was an amusing interlude. Call me jaded, but I trust internet relationships as much as I trust a thief with a penchant for my heart.

I so don't trust it.

Oh, oh, Tarr. This is the guy whom you assumed lived in a monastery. Or was it a rectory? Can't recall.




Just about enough,
Can't take anymore of you.

0 comments: