July 3, 2009

Sore Shoulder

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I believe I was called a chicken today.

I don't know if I should be incensed or humiliated (there's a vague difference, you know).

Currently have up to a thousand plus e-books in my computer. Where I'll ever find the time to read all of them is beyond me.


"She conveniently forgot that we've been winning."

Seriously, if you can't love us, do you think we will love you in return?

Shoulder's sore.

I think someone massaged me a mite too hard.

I want to find solace within the arms of a soldier.

But I think that's just the romance novels in my head talking.

We won 3rd place.

We so bloody rock.

Eyes feel gritty.

I think I'll just curl into a ball and snore to oblivion.



Clap three times-
That's three times less than you deserve.


4 comments:

Iman said...

Hey there Farhana. :)
Uhm, I've been reading your blog for quite some time already but I've never commented for the fear that you would be too alarmed by having a reader you're not particularly familiar with.

Wow, that's a long sentence.

Haha, being a "lurker" is much safer, don't you think so?

Anyway, I was hoping you could help me with something. You mentioned in this post that you have a lot of e-books around right?

Well, I've been searching high & low for The Time Traveller's Wife in e-book form. But to no avail. :(

Maybe you could recommend me the sites where you get those e-books? That would be a huge help.

Thanks for bothering to read this super-long comment. :D

-Iman.

Faranza Syns said...

Lol, hey.

Don't worry. I can read a thousand-paged book - I'm sure that seemingly long comment was not too much for me to handle. Thanks, anyways.

And yeah, apparently I don't have The Time Traveler's Wife in my collection. But I did some research and found a .pdf copy of it.

Want it? ;p

Iman said...

OMG YES PLEASE! :D :D

Faranza Syns said...

lol. Shall I send it through email?