July 31, 2009

17th August.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Just to annoy some people, just to get this straight, and just to be an AS,

I am not going to prom.

Apparently Erin is going.

*gasp*

And Ian is thinking of going.

*swoon*

What has the world come to, you may ask.



Me: Erin, are you sure you're going?

Erin: ... [hesitate] .. Yeah. Aren't you?

Me: No, I'm not going.

Erin: Why?! [appalled]

Me: 1st, it's RM 100 for one night; 2nd, it's at night, and I don't know if my parents are going to allow me to go; and 3rd, I'll have to look for a dress (which will cost me more)

Erin: [about to say something]

Someone: Erin!


And she finally got distracted.

Silly me, I thought that would be the last of that discussion.



Erin: [turns attention back to me] Ok, wait, what was your last excuse?

Me: ...I'll have to look for a dress.

Erin: Okay, 1st, RM 100 - it's once in a lifetime. 2nd, you parents haven't actually said NO yet, so it's fine--

Me: [cuts off] Erin, they say misery loves company. That's the only reason you want me to go, isn't it?

Erin: ...



Silence is so damning.




A scene not so long ago...

Me: Erin, Erin, are you going to prom?

Erin: ... Yeah.

Me: ...

Erin: [looks at other friends in a "they made me do it" kind of way]

Me: YOU LALANG!

Erin: [laughs in the most Erin way.]



Not my fault you got dragged into it, dear.


________________________________


Pn J: So then, the pollen tube will burst and release the male gametes into the ovary--

Me: Gee, it's just like ejaculation, isn't it?



Thank god only Amanda heard me.



You know you're not stupid.

3 comments:

Afzy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. erin's a bitch. LOL
alaaaaaaa... come la for prom.
=( its our last nite together as a form 5.. its our last event together.
hana~~~~~

and 17's is my daaaaaaaaayyyy~

Faranza Syns said...

@ Sut: really?!


@ Afzy: I dunno. I dunno if I really wanna go or not. I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaat.