November 4, 2009

Strength

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Aja had an orgasm yesterday. I didn't say it. Although, I did intimate it, and someone picked up on what I meant and said "She looked orgasmic!"

I love how I taint people.







HA?





[orgasmic moment]



She heard about Tokio Hotel going on live at Fly.FM from Yin.

Aja: HANA!

Me: ?! (there were no words for my shock)

Aja: HANA, THEY'RE GOING LIVE!

Me: HA?

Aja: Tokio Hotel [insert agony-face]. They going live from LA on Fly.FM from 1 to 2 o'clock.

Me: Wow.

Aja: [writhes in agony since she doesn't have a radio and we were nowhere near a radio]

Me: You know... my mp3 has a radio.



And that was when she had another ahem... la petite mort.

By the way, Aja, my arms are bruised from your death-grip.


________________________________




I stumbled across this at Facebook. Makes good comic.





Nope... I jus dun get it






We can't take addmaths!






Shuck it.








So we cleaned our table







And pretend to study






While Hana








Really really REALLY is studying









Hahahaha







laugh.





Basically, that was what they have been doing the whole time. And me... well...

Sigh.




Bye, hottie.

2 comments:

Afzy said...

u were studying! and we x nak kacau!!
=) im failing my spm... heeeeee and hana.. i LUBBBB u!

Youko said...

OMFG ORGASMIC MOMENT WTFFFF HAHHAHAHA Who said that la ??

HAhaha everyone would get orgasmic moment when they see/hear the Bill Kaulitz LAHHH

PFFFT HAHHAHHAA

oo , sekarang ni pun , tgh orgasmic ahhaha bodohhh

sebaaaabbbbb SEJARAH"S OVERRR

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT