November 8, 2009

Who Gives a Damn

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I have my waistline back now, but if any of you suddenly clasp my waist at school to check, you are dead meat.




____________________________



A few days ago:

Shikin: If I text you back a little late, that means my phone's with my bro.

Me: Ohh. Okay.



Today:

Me: *stands in front of mirror.* Oh hey ho. *grabs phone*


Text body: Wow. I look nice in a sports bra.




After one hour of gruesome exercise and a brief check at my inbox, I just realised that there's a possibility my message has been intercepted by *gasp! look out for it!* a male. Shikin's brother, to be precisely exact.


4 hours later:

Shikin: You knw, there's a high possibility my brother read that message.


I sorta guessed it since you took a while to reply.

Oh well. Better luck next time. I'll just go draft out a few more girl-to-girl, originally-non-embarrassing messages to send her. If her brother gets it, well, whaddya know. Life's funny after all.



Do you want some?
Well, that's too bad.

0 comments: