November 3, 2009

This record in my head.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I hate the school now. Truthfully, I do.

And you know the thing I said about there being no hot guys? I take that back. He was just out of sight, that's all.

And my my, what beautiful eyes he has.

Psst. He sat in front of me. (though, if you want to be technical about it, I actually sat behind him, but hey, what's technicality in matters of hotness, eh?)



_________________________________


We had the deepest, longest discussion on how... (god, I can't even type the word out) some of the girls in our form are.

And now that I've paused to look at it, I can't help but feel a sharp sort of discomfort. Dismayed, maybe?

Because these girls whom I've known for so long, these girl who have been nothing but nice to me, were really not so nice to others.

I can't believe I missed it.

Back to the drawingboard, Psych.



________________________________


Text at 11.00 A.M. at SPM Seminar:


Me: Eugeeeeeeene. Ah. am. bored. Entertain me with your gullibility.

Eugene: Haha. You're bored this early in the morning?




I couldn't believe he thought it was early. I had to check the time again just to be sure.

We were in our 3rd hour of the seminar, and he thought it was early.

I swear, that boy...



You play it again and again,
And now, you lost the seams.

0 comments: