November 2, 2009

Sieve

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yee Ming, you were wrong.

There were no hot guys.



____________________________________


I have to be truthfully, brutally honest.

Helmi, the school driver, scares me shitless.

Why? WHY, YOU ASK?

He's like a bloody stalker.

I've never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever (you get the gist) talked, much less communicated with him before. But when he walks past me, he smiles AT ME.

Okay, is that not creepy enough for me to freak out over?

He is big, bald, and dark. As in DARK. And he has the scariest moustache ever.

And people, help me. He is acting as if we were on cavalier terms.

The only time I've ever been at least a foot close to him was when we had to ride the van to debate.

AND NOW HE'S CALLING ME FARHANA.

The other day, during Pn K's farewell, me and Mei Yin were walking down the corridor towards the Ladies'. Then, Helmi who was walking behind us, TAPPED MY WRIST USING HIS STUPID CANE.

WHY WAS HE EVEN HOLDING A STUPID CANE FOR GOD'S SAKE? HE'S NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN.

Then, he walked by me. And smiled down at me in that cloyingly sweet way. I was going to barf.

My face most probably had "WHAT THE HELL" stamped on it.

Today, we went to a seminar (where there were no hot guys) and Helmi bought us there and fetched us home.

Since the organizers supplied food for us (which was curry and rice) we packed up, and got into the van.

And since Helmi fancies himself an F1 driver, we were all nearly overturned every time he goes round the curve.

Shouts of "Whooo, jaga-jaga kari!" and "KARI, KARI!" could be heard. It was funny enough. But then as I got out of the van, Helmi called out to me.

"Farhana, esok jangan kasi diorang bawa kari."

"Screw you."

Okay, I didn't really say it. I just smiled a I-feel-your-pain sort of smile. But really...

God, I can't wait to leave school. He's so full of himself, it's sickening.






I'm the one at the back,
The one you missed when you tossed the chalk.

2 comments:

. said...

i think he expects u to be his second wifey once yr done wit school. ;)

Today, we went to a seminar (where there were no hot guys) and Helmi bought us there and fetched us home.

he bought u there. as if he bought a slave a la princess leia in star wars, wit the gold bikini and all.

i noe la spelling error but... still. made me laaaaaaaugh.

Faranza Syns said...

WARGH NO, DON'T SAY THAT. HE IS (I'm sorry to say this) OLD, AND UGLY.

NO NO NO NO. AND HE IS CREEPY.

(typos make room for improvement, y'know.)

DISGUSTING. JUST MADE ME RETCH.