November 25, 2009

It's a fight I'll not lose.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I made a deal with Mei Yin.

If I lose 15 kilograms, she'll shut up about her face.

For our peace of mind, I'll try hard. Really hard.



___________________________________


Goals for December:


  • At least lose 4 kgs. At least.
  • Re-learn four dance routines.
  • Save money for new car. Kidding. New phone. Or maybe, a new dress. I really can't make up my mind. And notice that it gets cheaper as I proceed. Next, I'm gonna succumb to books.

Hey, Additional Mathematics is done. It was like an awful bout of night terror, but hey, it's over and done with. I'll settle for a B.

Hell, no. That was a lie. I'm only settling for an A, I tell you.




I'ma fight till we see the sunlight.
Does that make sense?

0 comments: