March 16, 2010

Because I'm too wimpy to say no.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever [I think you get the drift] expected this to happen.

In fact, I deduced that it would only happen after the shedding of 20 more pounds and the gaining of tonnes of personality. But indeed, I was mistaken.

Someone has popped the question.

For someone who has never ever generated much male interest, this is a big friggin' deal, okay?

Granted, the way he asked was ... very unromantic. On Facebook, goddamnit.




Him: So... sekarang boleh ke?

Me: Hmm? Nak message sekarang?

Him: Tak, tak. Nak couple sekarang boleh ke?

Me:... [I took ten minutes to reply this question] I fikir dulu boleh tak?

Him: Ok. Tapi jangan lama-lama sangat tau.



What the feck.

We (supposedly) "met" at NS. It was a short, sweet, and highly uneventful meeting.


Him: Hi [smiles]

Me: [stares at him, turns and walks away]




It was during our last day there - we were gonna leave the next day. That night, we were going to have Malam Citra Puisi where the companies compete by staging the best performance based on Malaysian literature. So, during the evening, we were doing full-dress rehearsals. After my company (Bravo/ Rentap) had finished our rehearsals, I went off-stage to sign some shirts at a table. Near the table was a sofa, and he was sitting there. He turned to say hi. I stared at him, eyebrows raised, then I looked away, putting him out of my mind.

Really, I am a cold, cruel, heartless woman. I know that. No need to flatter me.

But anyways, all that aside, I think I already have my answer.

Wish me luck.




How can I not love you guys?

0 comments: