March 30, 2010

I forgot about you the moment I got on that plane.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yesterday was a horror-cum-awesome string of events that still make me laugh, cringe, shake my head in baffled wonderment, and smile idiotically smile with self-deprecation.

It began with 2 o'clock in the morning when I went to bed. Which would explain why I -- stupidly unwisely -- fell asleep in my instructor's car on the way to the 6-hour driving workshop.

A silly mistake that will cost me a whole life of disturbed peace.

Abg Nizam: Kau ni, kerja tidur aje. Semalam aku call kau, kau buat apa?
Me: ... Tidur.
Abg Nizam: HA. Tadi masa kau tidur dalam kereta tu, takut Abg Nizam nak gerakkan gear - ya lah kan, takut nanti terjaga, siapalah nak buatkan susu?


Har-har. Oh very funny. I admit, my knee was probably wedged against the gear-stick, but it's not my fault I sleep wantonly. He put on soft rock on the radio! How was I supposed to hold on to my sanity and maintain consciousness at the same time! Nobody has that much willpower to overcome something I would like to call aggressive-full-throttle provocation. And what with the air-conditioner on at full blast - how could I ever NOT fall asleep?

Abg Nizam: Masa kau balik dengan Abg Man tu, kau tidur juga ke?
Me: Tidur.
Abg Nizam: KAU TIDUR? Eh, kepala kau tak terlentok kat bahu dia ke?
Me: Mana ada! Masa tidur tu, saya pusing ke kiri lah.
Abg Nizam: Itu namanya membelakangi guru!
Me: =_=''


Must say, he craps the most amongst us all. Lyn and Mumtaz, the two girls who went to the place with me were victims of his teasings as well, but nobody gets it more than me.

Me: Kenapa saya? Kenapa saya sahaja yang jadi mangsa? *drammatically, puts hands against heart.*
Abg Nizam: *grins wolfishly*


My sleeping in the car became an upstanding joke amongst the four of us there. More like them ganging up against me.

Right before we were going to leave (Lyn, Mumtaz and I were rather restless for having to spend an extra three hours going around doing nothing, waiting for 4.30 p.m. to roll around), we all had to scan our thumbs for prints so that we could get our L as soon as possible. Mumtaz grabbed a form since she wanted to change the address that would be on her L license because the one on her IC was her old house. After we were done, Abg Nizam made us wait for him by the car. Mumtaz brought her form along. Me and Lyn bought our drinks then three of us waited by the car, me drinking (I can barely type 'sucking my tea through a straw') my tea as I played around with the kittens there.

Abang Nizam came by.

Mumtaz: Borang ni nak isi bila?
Abg Nizam: *deadpan* ...Sekarang la. Kau nak isi bila lagi?
Mumtaz: La! Kenapa tak bagitau awal-awal?
Abg Nizam: Eh, budak ni. Aku kasi satu kang, patah hidung.


So Mumtaz began filling up the form. She has some trouble with the Bandar and Negeri section. She wrote Kuala Lumpur for Bandar and guess what she wrote for Negeri?

Malaysia.

When I saw the form, I stared at it with wide eyes, my drinking straw between my lips.

Abg Nizam: Ish, kau ni, Mumtaz! Tengok Farhana tu. Sengsara dia - dia nak tidur!
Me: ... *deadpan*
Abg Nizam: Sabar eh, Farhana. Kejap aje lagi. Tak pe, tak pe, masuk kereta dulu. Nanti Abg Nizam bukakan air-cond.
Me: =_=''


Meanie.

But despite it all, he's pretty fun to be around. He likes photography. We spent the whole time going back with him pointing out stuff that I should take pictures of on the highway with me happily snapping away.










The coup de grace would be a picture of Lyn and Mumtaz at the back seat sleeping (they forced me to sit in front). Serves them right. Hah!





Hohohoho.
Cruel me.


It was a joint effort between me and Abg Nizam. I Bluetoothed the picture to him.

They'd probably kill me, but so what?




_______________________________________




I went out with Amanda the other day. It was a four-hour, strenuous, back-breaking hike around the most trecherous, dangerous areas of all Malaysia.

Yeah, we went to Times Square and Sungei Wang.




Amanda: This proves that male mannequins are anatomically correct - it's just small, that's all.






It was the first thing that caught my eye. It fit, so I bought it. With much persuasion from Amanda. Gad, it was Kitschen top, and it was pricey!

I'm gonna have to cut on ... everything. Oh, the agony.


Mama: Oh, that's nice. How much was it?

Me: Oh, 30 plus.


Hell yeah, it's above thirty. I just omitted the fact that the difference between the price of the top and RM 30 is huge.


__________________________________


I never knew Italian sounds so awesome.

Here's to my new friend - Fra from Italy. Hee. Hugs and kisses!

1 comments:

Afzy said...

me like the purchase!
;)