March 20, 2010

Through painted windows, I smile.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Lately, I've been taking pictures of a most interesting subject. A subject so diverting, so riveting, it leaves me staring in awe most of the time.

I take pictures of me.

Well, mostly it's me staring out the window of my (dad's) car.




Talk about being full of oneself.


________________________________


I know it's definitely not wrong to say that many SBU-ians have held on with bated breath to see the completion of this place.







Ring any bells? Duh, of course.

Remember when we used to plan: let's meet up after school and go to 1Shamelin one day after school!

Except the place did not show signs of being complete by the time we'd graduate. So, ever the hopeful, some of us who live nearby continue to plan: let's walk to the mall one day and spend one whole day window shopping! It'll be great fun!

Silly us.









This doesn't look all too complete to me.

Scratch the plan, kids. You're not gonna be hanging out at a mall anytime soon.

What was the expected date of completion? From January 2008, to August 2009, to God-Knows-When. Seriously, it's aggravating to wait for the day when the mall would finally be fully-constructed. It's starting to feel like Mission Dammit-It'll-Never-Be-Possible.

I need to go read a book.



_________________________________





Two red cars parked together. An oddity. I love my dad for choosing red. We're so special.

0 comments: