March 23, 2010

Is it better, is it worse?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am - inadvertently - suffering from writer's block. Chapter 4 of Sean Hayes' story is most probably never going to come out unless I break this wall between me, my fingers, my brain and my muse.

A few days ago, I'd promised myself that I won't post any new posts until I'd finished the 4th chapter of Hayes' story. But thus far, I've only gotten till 'Sean groaned in muffled agony as his muscles--'

Yup, practically nowhere.

But it does whet the appetite, does it not? Giving you just a sentence - I could get used to this. Alas, I must continue writing now. Suddenly, after speaking of this writer's block I am suffering, the walls feel rather shaky. I think I see my muse through the cracks on the walls. He's shouting, "My love, stop dallying! Hurry - help me with this stupid wall!"

And who am I to refuse what my lover wants of me?

Wall, begone. I have had enough of you.



Promise: I will get that chapter done tonight even if hell freezes over. (Just a figure of speech.)

0 comments: