December 31, 2009

You Sux !!!!!1!!1!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Did the title seem idiotic?

To me, it seems a bit dumb. But maybe it's because I've never been so excited that I'd miss pressing the Shift button when wanting to type '!'.

And maybe because I am - in general - correct grammatically (e.g. I don't make you wince in agony with each subject-verb agreement). 'You suck' would suffice. In fact, there is no point in putting the exclamation mark there.

"You suck."

It seems perfect enough. But then again, that might be due to my bland sense of humour.

Why am I unloading a whole box of crap here?

I am leaving in less than 48 hours. It's called a panic attack, dear.


______________________________



These last few days, my mom hasn't been going around hen-pecking me about playing Magic: The Gathering on the XBox for more than 15 hours a day, doesn't mind me using the computer till midnight, doesn't say a word about me hoarding the TV all day.

When she offered me the last nugget despite me already eating three of them I finally realised what she was trying to do. Of course, what she said clued me in further.

Me: Umm, no, it's okay, Ma. You take it.

Ma: How many have you eaten? (she's only eaten one)

Me: Three. Why don't you take it?

Ma: No, no, you take it. Go ahead.

Me: You take it, Ma.

Ma: You sure you don't want this?

Me: Yeah. I'm sure.

Ma: You sure you won't miss this at NS?

Me: ...



Crud.



_______________________________




I've cut my hair. And I look... different. Not really boyish, but slightly bit stylish.

And these last few days, I've been purchasing more things than I've purchased in a whole year combined. Ruz was nice enough to suggest that I bring anti-bacterial swipes (for the toilet seats), sunblock (which I did purchase, in paranoia) and many, many other things.


Ruz: Always travel with at least two luggages.

Me: ... Ruz, dear, they allow only one.


Ruz: OH. Well, thank god I'm not going.



Laaaaaaaaaaaugh.

As to WALB (I'm just a teeny-tiny bit tired of typing When the Autumn Leaves Blush), I'll post it up when I can - BUT I promise I'll continue writing it at NS and by the time I come back, I should be done with the plot and story-line.

And no, I will NOT put Soph and Sean together. It's like incest.

Oh, by the way, Chi, I know I suck. I just get my kicks where I can.

And no, you can't divorce me. I'll end up finding a new stud at NS and I'll make him my sex slave. For the sake of this faceless man, you must remain married to me.



It's what you do with the seconds that count,
Not the time you spend counting them.

0 comments: