December 12, 2009

La. Near-Awesome.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Sleepover at Nurul's is now officially stamped as an NC-17 event.

Boy, that girl...

And people say I'm bad.



______________________________


Nurul was sleeping on her bed, and me and Amanda were on the floor.

In Pn. Rashidah's words, me and Amanda were perpendicular to Nurul.

Then,


Amanda: Nurul, please be careful.

Me: I'm lucky. If she rolls over and falls down, she'll only hit me with her legs. You, however... [looks at Amanda] You'll get smothered by her boobs.

Nurul: EEE! [panics. shifts lower on her bed]

Me: Nurul! Don't! If you roll over you'll hit me with your crotch!

Nurul: Wah, dangerous la!




That's what we did the whole night. Crap-talk version 9.7

It's a near-perfect version.

Then, we went to a bistro at 1 A.M., drove past a group of gay men rendezvousing at the park, and basically being roadkill at 2 A.M.

We fell asleep at 3. Nurul nagged at her friends till 5. Then, she was comatose.

Thank god? Thank god.





You were da bomb.

0 comments: