December 22, 2009

I'm too settled, so it's shocking for me.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

As you guys might have noticed, I've changed the layout of my blog. I'm still trying to fix a few things, so don't bite my ass off just yet.

I call this layout the "Haha, YOU CANNOT LEAVE!" layout since there's no navigation bar for me to easily go to the Dashboard, the New Post section, etc. It also automatically deleted my links list, so now I'm gonna have to ask around for the address of other people's blogs. I am sooo not putting up Timothy's blog. (boycotting him because he left his blog unattended.) Those that I remember, I'll put your links up in a jiffy, but otherwise, just make sure you drop me a comment so that I can add you to the list.

Bah. I tell you, change is such a pain sometimes.

But you know what I like about this template?

I don't need to change the colour of my previous fonts. You don't know how much of a relief that is.


p/s: to those who are trying to keep track of When the Autumn Leaves Blush, look at the bars on top that read "Prologue" and "Chapter 1". You can click that and it'll direct you to the page immediately. So, whenever I'm done with a chapter, I'll update that section. Whoot, factor of this blog, non?




Drown those fears.

0 comments: