December 3, 2009

The Abduction of Julia.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Is the title of a book.

If you came here to read about Julia Pan being abducted, I'm sorry. She hasn't been. Give her a call yourself and you'll find out. And even if by some twisted, sadistic quirk of fate, she has been, I doubt my brain cares anymore.

This morning, I set the alarm to 5.30 A.M. I didn't wake up.

In the grand scheme of things in my life, this is catastrophic.

We had the easiest paper today.

And yet, all through the exams, my hands were shaking. Not cold, not damp - just shaking.

When I'm focusing too hard on a certain something, my shoulder-blade starts to throb.

I am worried. Very.

But I suppose ... I suppose.

I found out that I'm leaving for Sabah in January. It's a moment that requires a burst of pleasure.

But I doubt it's within my ability to muster.



She signed the note with a flourish and dot.

1 comments:

Youko said...

OMG that is soooo cool .. Hana i'm so happy for youu .. Haih, how i wish i am chosen for PLKN ... Have fun and , i'm so jealous of yoU ! XP hahah <3