October 8, 2009

Through all this, you have to be happy.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Oh god, it's like rebound binge-eating.

You starve yourself, and then get back on track with Snickers and Mars bars. And heck, you gain that extra pound again and then you beat yourself up. And then you grab another bar to console yourself.

It's a wonder I haven't had a heart attack yet.

No, I wasn't actually going to talk about food.

I was going to talk about this obsession of mine.

But it's too embarrassing, so I won't.

God, I need some Skittles.



___________________________



I've decided not to let my blog die, so I'll occasionally drop by and publish a bout of senseless ranting or two. But of course, there will be prolonged periods of silence. Rest assured, I will be back within two weeks or so. My dad/ ma/ relative and or stranger-whom-I-don't-know-but- somehow-she/he-seems-to-know- that-I-have-SPM-soon had most probably freaked me out with the well intentioned, but really not a smart move at making small-talk questions below:


  1. So, how was the SPM Trials?
  2. So, are you prepared?
  3. So, when IS SPM?
  4. Which subjects are you taking?
  5. Wait, HOW many A's are you aiming for?
  6. What are you going to do after SPM?
  7. Applied for scholarships?
  8. Any B's for trials?
  9. How many days to SPM?
  10. So, straight A1's, hmmm?



Or the great mother, almighty killer or all appetites:


Don't worry. You're a smart girl. We're all depending on you. Score straight A1's for SPM!
Here, have some rice.



What an awfully weird way to make me feel relaxed, must say.


Anyways, if I am silent, I'm most probably tearing my hair out studying. Or researching Psychology degrees and programmes offered here. Wish me luck, will you?

I will be back. Promise. Pinky promise.

Oh. And it's amusing how my table at the Fourth Floor Art Classroom suddenly became the "peaceful" table.

We're coming over to your table to study, Cat said. We're looking for peace.

Probably because I spend most of my time bent over Add. Maths, too.




Because for some blasted reason,
I don't feel like breaking anymore hearts.

3 comments:

Afzy said...

i miss u hanamitchiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. You're a smart girl. We're all depending on you. Score straight A1's for SPM!
Here, have some rice.


WHAT THE SMUCK HAHA

loving these bland conversations.

Lady Vonessa said...

hey fary.....you can do it! =) just try your best and let God do the rest. Don't think too much! all the best to you, girl. =D