October 24, 2009

My poor punkin.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Updates for the week (not in chronological order):

  • Nurul claims she's a lesbian.
  • Daniel claims he's gay.
  • My English is... atrocious.
  • I'm wearing purple nail polish. My mom thought it was coloured henna.
  • Gaik Xuang is currently leading in my list of Top Form 4's. Sheng has dropped to 2nd place.
  • I think Ken is at 21st.
  • The number 2012 means nothing to me but trash.
  • Jia Xiang suddenly looks manly. Dear, please shave. You're giving me shivers looking at your whiskers.
  • I miss (haha! YOU HIGHLIGHTED! CAUGHT YOU!)
  • Had the most awesome Hari Kecemerlangan Kokurikulum ever. (mostly because I'm finally getting a certificate.)
  • Managed to complete 75% of Paper 1 questions on AddMaths without checking the answers.
  • Caught a cold, and coughing like mad.
  • I stopped checking for his name all the time.
  • Kye Li finally realises that I think she's pretty.
  • Julia seems to have a knack at misinterpreting things.
  • People still talk about my blog. Whoot.
  • They misspelled Erin's name in the booklet. I have to laugh. Sorry, Erin.
  • Petai sucks when you have to eat 2 of them. Raw. My mouth stinks. Thank you, petai.
  • Am flattered that Nurul's mom is very concerned that I am breaking school rules. ("Nurul, Farhana's in trouble! She's sms-ing you from school!)
  • Understood each and every joke of Mr. How's.
  • Asked Daniel if he was going to "show" anyone his "private fireworks" after SPM. (he went "eww, Farhana!". He hasn't come into terms that I love teasing him.)
  • Tried to pull up Erin's skirt. Nearly succeeded.
  • Tried to pull up Dharr's skirt. Failed.
  • Again, people are asking me what they should wear. Really, what if I'd said, "Go naked."?
  • Promise: I will call you, Hariz. Come hell or high water.
  • People said my 'Secret Ingredient' was the best-tasting. Considering we were supposed to make them puke, I don't think it's a good thing.
  • I got over a crush that lasted for 2 minutes. And I'm proud of myself?




And I can't turn back now,
You've brought me too far,

0 comments: