October 11, 2009

Manipulation

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Last night, I was bored out of my mind. And since Hariz has no credit (boooo!) I texted both Zi Kang and E Von.

E Von replied late.

Anyways,



Me: Jordan says you have a belly. You know, a "belly". xD

Z: Hahaha. What does that mean?

Me: xD Jordan was just making a point. He says he's a better Romeo to my Juliet than you are. Oh, and I think he meant something equivalent to a beer belly.

Z: Genuine love can stand the test of time and shock of adversity. Although we haven't been meeting for a couple of months, I believe that a century of time will just intensify our love coz it is made up of our truest sincerity. Unless your sincerity is fake, then our bond will be weak. N oh yeah, my belly is so sexy! Wait 4 me, I will come back. Ditch him!




I wet my pants reading that one.

I think Zi Kang's on a rebound. 19 months ago, he seemed like he had a stick up his arse (harsh, Zi Kang, but a lot of people thought you needed to relax). But now, he's spouting pseudo-romantic prose to his unceasingly amused junior. Tsk tsk.

I wonder if I'll become reserved one day.

Zi Kang made a transformation from Oxford-bound Preppie to I-Sleep-Around Mr Lothario.

Me, Modern-Day Jezebel to Self-Proclaimed Virgin?

Tsk, how our emotional upheavals manipulate us.



I know you tried to play the good girl.

1 comments:

evon said...

sorry for replying late. was and am busy. >.< having a major exam tomorrow.

love ya always! XD