October 28, 2009

It's a Feeling

As dictated by Faranza Syns

We're leaving school soon.

It sure as heck doesn't feel momentous. I don't even care much if my parents are going to my graduation. Probably because I'm stuck in limbo.

Or probably because it just seems too anti-climactic, to graduate before sitting for SPM.


________________________________


We were attending the Kasturi Seminar. But unluckily, our prized spot at the front was nabbed by some other people. Darn it. So, we sat at the back. And I sat directly under the merciless blast of the air-conditioner.

Hah. Awesome.

And I don't know why, but I can't stop using the word awesome. Daniel, you prick. How dare you ruin my verbosity.

He was sitting behind me.




Daniel: *sniffles*

Me: *ignores him*

Some other guy: *sniffles*

Me: ...

Someone else: *sniffles*

Someone: Eh, shut up la.

Daniel: Eh, I cannot breathe la.

Me: Yes, you can. Through your mouth, idiot.




And Nurul burst into laughter.

Sometimes, I don't even have to try to be amusing. Nurul makes it sound as if everything I say is a punchline in itself.

Anyway, since I was so sleepy after Chem class, I crept away and bought some coffee during the short rest we had.

Daniel spotted the coffee.



Daniel: Oooh, Farhana, coffee! Come, let me pop the can for you.

Me: No.

Daniel: Thirsty la.

Me: ... NO, Daniel.

Daniel: Alaaa.

Me: Fine. But later.



In the middle of class,


Daniel: Pssst, Hannah.

Me: Hnn?

Daniel: *motions with finger* Coffee.

Me: ... I already finished it.

Daniel: What? Why? So fast?

Me:...

Daniel: Hannah, you owe me coffee.



Apparently, according to Daniel, the whole world owes him at least one thing.

I think we owe him his ... Nevermind.



Choose:
Hello goodbye, goodbye hello.

2 comments:

Afzy said...

i got no credittttttttttt =(
sob sob!
daniel always ALWAYS stole my DRINKS!

Faranza Syns said...

Haha. Now he's found someone else to get water from. Heck, what am I saying. He always finds someone to get water from.