October 15, 2009

It's not an issue.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Happy Birthday, you dweeb.

(bleargh.)



______________________________________





It's scarily fun playing cards with Kessler. I mean, we played a severely altered version of bridge. And apparently, it required us to have "eye-contact" with our partner. Ahem. Kessler was my partner (since we were the only newbies in the game and Amanda and Nurul just HAD to be with each other).

Our communication through eye-contact was... embarrassing. I had a Queen of Hearts and really, we could have won a set.

I shook my head at him to NOT disagree with the one card laid down.

He disagreed flat out.

I gave him a more vigorous, desperate shake of the head, begging him to not disagree.

He goes all out on disagreeing with the suit.

I was going to smack his head.

But all in all, we won three rounds out of six. Whoot! Not bad for newbies.

And then, we sat next to each other when we played Cheat, and also Bullshit. I cannot lie to save my life. Although, there were those times... but no one knew anyways. Gahaa.

Anyhow, Cheat was easy-peasy. Bullshit however, was a bit tougher.

Kessler won first.

But since he was too bored, he called someone else's bluff while knowing full well that they weren't bluffing. Hence, he was back in the game.

After winning a second time, he asked to play my cards with me.

He's the greatest Bullshitter ever. Seriously. I am awed.

We won after a few moves.

I suppose it's because he's very tactical. How awesome. I can't be tactical in some things. I'm a bit too scatter-brained.

But all in all, today was awesome. Stupendous, awesome.



A couple of years,
And you'll find out my name.

0 comments: