October 12, 2009

Fabio.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

One thing a girl who is studying does not need to hear:

Her parents flirting behind her. In Arabic.

Good god.

But come to think of it, it's sort of sweet. Imagine you flirting with your husband in Arabic while your daughter's struggling with her Add Maths just a few metres away.

Okay, a bit hard to imagine, since you've rarely - if ever- seen your parents flirt. I see it every-bloody-day. It's rather scary since your friends' parents rarely do so. Some have the most platonic marriage I've ever heard of.

My parent's are rather touchy-feely. Sometimes. Occasionally. Well, they really like to show affection.

... I think I can now justify my butt-smacking.

It's all apart of the love, dears.






You didn't just take those memories.
You stole them.

2 comments:

. said...

Syg,

Mine french kiss and grope in front of me. Parents. They carve out their children's eyes.

Afzy said...

sweeeeeeeet nye ur parents!
>.<
imma start smacking UR butt now too then!