September 8, 2009

Shame, shame.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I won't say a word about Additional Maths today.

Okay, maybe just one word: horrific.

Half of the day, I felt like bursting, and smacking someone's face - in a bad way. Thank you, caffeine. And thank you, indigestion. Wolfing down one whole bowl of rice, and chicken soup within 1.5 minutes can really mess you up inside. Oh, and let's not forget about that mere 1 and a half hour of sleep. The worst thing is I don't think I got much from those hours of toil, tears, and heartache.

Frankly, I don't think anyone gets anything from that combination.

I have my Bio book in my lap, the list on the scanner. And I'm really wondering if things would look up next week.

Gah, of course. Exams are ending next week and frankly all Muslims know what that means.

I suppose I should be ashamed of myself for not working my arse off for Trials. My excuses are lame, and utterly refutable, so I'll save them for a stormy day when no one can hear me.

I feel like doodling on the wall.

Oh, silly me. I already have.






Am I the only one missing you?

Oh, how unfair.



Like some twisted intricacy,
A forced intimacy, perhaps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can practically smell freedom in the air.