September 25, 2009

No More Mr. Lothario.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Must say, the sight of a handsome guy holding up black boxers with cherry red patterns on them while smiling that delish I'ma-eat-you-up smile pretty much gets my juices going.

Too bad he's unreachable.

I've been playing waaaaaaaay too much Sims 3 lately. Apparently, my Sim has commitment issues (gasp! How shocking!) and she is engaged (double gasp!) but pretty much is itching to break up with her dude. I try not to indulge her. In that way.

Instead I get her into other ahem... discreet relationships. Oh, I lurrrrrrve it.

It's fun. I know I'm setting a bad example for the kiddies who play as well (not to mention pure as driven snow Jaz. Whom, according to what I've heard, has been smacking asses lately too.). Jaz likes to sit beside me while I play. *Sigh* Her fault for watching.



___________________________________


#1 :Should I delete him?

#2 : You should!

# 1: *deep breath* Okay. I'll do it. Should I block him too???

# 2: No! It's not like he stole your underwear or anything! He just ignored you!



You can't fight that kind of logic, really.



Ten steps, ten steps, and I'll be leaving you,
Whoo-ooo.
Ten steps, ten steps,
Or maybe a click or two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my oh my someone's hooked on sims 3 haha