August 20, 2009

Not As Good As Before.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ken's starting to get all playful on me. And frankly, I think it's freaking me out.

And he's acting nice. Nice is not the word I would ever relate to Ken since that day when I acted coldly towards him. He gave as good as he got, I'll say.

This morning

Ken: Hey, Farhana. [sits on chair beside me, smiling]

Me: [stifles yawn] Hey.

Ken: So, is your internet still down?

Me: No. It's already back on. Why?

Ken: [leans forward, abashed. Get's off chair, grinning] My internet's down now.

Me: Haha!



The scenario was a bit too ... weird, but I put it behind me.



During recess, I went up to the second floor before the recess bell rang. Ken, ever the diligent prefect, spotted me, and came swooping.

Ken: Farhana, stop.

Me: [keeps walking]

Ken: Farhana, you will NOT step over that line.

Me: [steps over line]

Ken: [grabs arm] Farhana, go back.

Me: No.

Ken: [grabs shoulders, shoves] Farhana, you are a senior prefect.

Me: What? [bewildered look]

Ken: [shoves] you must leave the corridor.

Me: [spots a normal student walking down corridor] Look!

Ken: No, I don't care, Farhana, you need to get out. [pushes]

Me: Has it occurred to you that you're not supposed to even touch me? Physical contact is against the rules, you know. [fights against shoving]

Ken: [ignores threat. Spins me around, shoves me]

Me: NOOOO.

School Bell: Eh, prick, leave her alone [bell rings]



He touched me everywhere. I should sue him and send him to the cleaners for that. The point is, he seemed really happy doing what he did. Like he enjoyed manhandling me. I suppose that's his way of teasing me. Alright, I admit, I was laughing most of the time, indignant at other times. What could I do? I just don't like guys wrapping their arms around me to push me out of the corridor. (To hug me would've been more feasible.)

Then, we had Biology. Directly before going up, Eugene told me that he won't be in school tomorrow, so could I please get his Koko book for him from Ken and pass it on to Kessler?

So, when I went up, I saw Ken walking out of the lab. I called him over, and asked him to pass Euge's book to me tomorrow. Naturally, I forgot that Ken was the Secretary for the Fencing Club, and I was supposed to hand my book to him as well.



Ken: [strict, no-nonsense face] What book?

Me: Euge's Koko book.

Ken: Where's your book?

Me: I didn't bring it today.

Ken: Why didn't you bring it?

Me: ... Because I forgot? [smiles winningly]

Ken: [doesn't budge] I need your book.

Me: [smiles sweetly] Tomorrow then.

Ken: What are you smiling for?


At this point, he couldn't help smiling as well, and he was stifling laughter. Mad at him for trying to scare me, I slapped him.

Okay, I just slapped his shoulder. And I was laughing.

I suppose, in a very subtle way, he was trying to get back at me for all those times that I adopted my "hard-headed, hard-nosed, no-bullshit-or-I'll-beat-you-up" persona as his HOD.

Pffft, boy. I might be retiring, but I'm not entirely that old of a geezer for you to push over.

I wonder if I was this obnoxious with Zi Kang. But then again, if I were, he wouldn't have been my fake Romeo now, would he?

Oh, and Jordan's still haranguing me to go to prom.

No way.

____________________________


Me: [stares off into the distance]

Marc: [sits at chair close-by]

Me: [sigh]

Marc: Why? What's up?

Me: Just reminiscing.

Marc: About?

Me: Past relationships. Nothing.


I don't remember what else he said. But I remembered that they were thoughtful nothings that made me smile.

He's Hanamitchi's Playboy after all.



________________________________

Me: Chi Hoe, are you going to prom?

CH: Yeah!

Me: Who're you going with?

CH: Going alone.

Me: Eh, but why?

CH: Easier to get girls there.

Me: But they'll come with dates.

Mei Yin: Their dates will beat you up.

CH: Eh, I'm the head of the Judo Club, okay? I'm strong.

Me:Haha, oh, I forgot.

Someone: Hey, what're you guys talking about?

CH: Horny stuff.

Of course, I knew he was referring to me.



CH: What should I wear? [leans down on table]

Me: A tux. With a bowtie! Just kidding. I don't really like it. Haha.

Mei Yin: Just wear shirt and tie, la.

Me: And a suit, of course.

Mei Yin: Wear a red tie.

CH: But I don't have a red tie.

Me and MY: BUY LA.

Someone: Eh, what's this, what's this?

CH: Horny stuff.


I now know that Chi Hoe has put it in his head that he is morally obligated to inform everyone on earth that all I talk about is 'horny stuff'.


In BM class:

Someone: Teacher, what's pekung?

Pn Siti Marani: Pekung is something smelly.

CH: Wah, Farhana, your mouth very smelly, lah, like pekung. Talk about horny stuff.

Me: ... Hey. It's wangi, okay. You wanna kiss it to find out?



In class:

CH: [walks by my table] Hey, Horny!

Me: ... If you call me Horny one more time, I will call you a perv.

CH: I'm not a perv, Horny!

Me: PERV!


I wonder if the teachers outside heard me. And I wonder if any of them know even half of what "sweet, good, kind, shy and quiet" Farhana talks about most of the time.

God forbid. They'd get epileptic seizures.



I wonder if you see me,
Beyond your looking-glass,
And if our memories,
Are as blurry as I see it?

1 comments:

evon said...

hey fary. just wana wish you all the best for your upcoming exam/exams. though we both are busy with our own work, do know that i sincerely hope you are coping well and that eternal glory will be yours to embrace. XD loves...