August 5, 2009

Full Stop.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I was watching Shakira's Hips Don't Lie music video.

Then, I recalled when they aired it on TV. I was in the living room with quite a lot of people, but only me and my uncle, The Accountant, were focusing on the TV. Then, Shakira started dancing her heart-stopping-mouth-drooling dance. I watched, entranced.

After a while, my uncle, The Accountant, picked up the remote controller, and flicked on to a new channel, just as Shakira was rubbing her super sexy legs sensuously against each other.

One wonders why he did that: dancing's too boring for him, or he's worried his little niece is gonna be corrupted.

I vote for the latter. But it was a little too late of course.

I think I'll go get some caffeine. Maybe just a little tea. I'm a softy after all. A healthy softy.

Green tea it is.


La Fidel,
You lied.

0 comments: