August 5, 2009

Convincing Natalie Lim.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yesterday...



Nat: Hana, this is absurd. You're not going to prom just because of those few reasons?!

Faranza: Weeeeeeeeell...

Nat: Spill the beans.

Faranza: It just feels too much like a scene that reeks vanity.

Nat: Reeks vanity?!

Faranza: What's the point of prom, really? It's so that you can show off that eye-candy on your arm. Why not a normal party instead? A going-away party for the Fifth Formers only.

Nat: Don't you use your debate skills on me.

Faranza: Haha. I can't help it. Anyways, why prom? It's so stereotypical. Why follow the west and do prom?

Nat: Why not?

Faranza: I'm sure we can think to be a bit more original. Okay, would you REALLY be comfortable enough to enjoy the night with those strangers (SJI) around acting like monkeys?

Nat: Hmm. True. I guess I wouldn't. BUT, who cares about them?

Faranza: That's what you say now.

Nat: Just ignore em.

Faranza: Ignoring them won't make them go away. They'll still be there invading the space. I'd really love to chase you guys around the dancefloor and maybe pants (pull down the pants of) some people. I don't think I can do that with SJI people there. If it were just us all, it would be embarrassing in an "I can laugh it away later" kind of way. If SJI's there... well... and WHY PROM? WHY CALL IT PROM? geez.

Nat: I dunnooo, Hana. Now you're making me think twice.

Faranza: Glad I am. But, hun, if you're going, and you already have a date, don't let me sway you.

Nat: You already did.

Faranza: Just go there and enjoy. I've been brought up differently, so there're reasons why I think the way I do.

Nat: ... I just realised SJI people are gonna be there! Haha~!

Faranza: Haha, I think people are all imagining prom as something of a private party between SBU and SJI. Do they realise that the SJI guys will be bringing dates too? Then it's gonna be a bigger number of strangers.

Nat: Yeah. And the guys'll be acting like monkeys too... I don't like the idea of that. I want it to only be us. Just us.



Did anyone realise this at all?

4 comments:

Afzy said...

dun sway her hana...
both of u are going..
so wat? they are there.. yeah?? so??
as long as we're together im fine.
as long as i noe u guys we'll be there im fine...
dis is OUR last event together yo.
at least there's an initiative of putting up an event for the form 5's.
who else would want to do it?
there are no other events dat can gather us all form 5's together...
ok now im much much more emo
=(

Faranza Syns said...

OMG, ok ok. I won't convince Yin. But then, I was just saying what I thought. Hun, please, please, please don't feel bad.

Afzy said...

;) im fine dear..
its just dat mood swing gets u sumtimes...
yea i noe its ur thoughts, and its fine..
its up to u guys la, i dun care no more..
come if u feel like it, dun if ur not.
and i dun feel bad la =D

Faranza Syns said...

afzaaaaaaaaaaaan, please don't be like that.
=/
I feel awful.