August 3, 2009

Delish

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Someone was showing off yesterday night.

Culprit?



Yes, none other than out beloved Yin.

Why the sudden showing-off?

Her new Dell laptop.

And bleargh, it had awesome features.


Yin: Hana, you there?

Me: Yeap.

Yin: Did I mention I bought a new laptop?

Me: Woww.

Yin: My desktop died. HAHAHA JUST WANNA BRAG.

Me: Hahaha.



Yin: If you don't mind, I wanna try out the webcam. You mind?

Me: No, course not. Just make sure you don't suddenly strip in front of the webcam. There're minors present.



Aaaaand this is what we got





Mind, the effects were from the laptop itself. It followed Yin's face and all. Grool.

Then, Yin being Yin, she tried to catch the cupid.



Then, on her usual high...

Yin: Should I strip? HAHAHAHA

Me: HAHAHAHA. NO. EWWW. HAHA, NO NO! EH DON'T DON'T! I'M A VIRGIN!

Yin: [begins unzipping clothes]

Me: hahaha. HOI. HAHAHAHAHA. EEEEEEEEEEEK.



Yin couldn't help herself.


Then, she started shaking the laptop.

Yin: earthquake.

Me: Hahaha.




Is it any wonder why we all fell in love with her when we were small?


Say, you look like someone I know, Yin. G'damn, you are HOT.


Let's savour this,
And maybe kill each other after.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I LOOKED WEIRD.


thanks hana, you made my day ;p

Afzy said...

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA
yin bodoooooooooooooooo
HAHAHAHAHHAHA =D
god i suddenly miss skool..
>.< i miss u.. yin... i misss everyone.