April 17, 2011

A Wretched Undoing

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I totally relate to the song "I Hate This Part" lately, by the PCD. Along with "Sick and Tired" by Anastacia, and "I Don't Need a Man" (if you don't know the singer, well...).

And since I felt the sudden need to grasp on something old and comfy, I went back to the videos that I've watched ages ago.



Nicole looks prettiest at this moment


"Everyday, seven takes of the same old scene,
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine."

Sometimes you just can't help the bitterness.


Ashley was carrying this. A portrayal of lost innocence?

"All we do is linger,
Slipping through our fingers,
I don't want to try now,
All that's left's goodbye
to find a way that I can tell you."

Sometimes, I'm just too tired of it all.



The lines here were "I know you'll ask me to hold on,
Carry on like nothing's wrong." Small-ish flower, hold on!

Telling someone to hold on only works for so long.



I wish I could carry on and you'd just fade away.


Because pretty much, I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired.




Melody's image seems so ethereal (sans the cleavage)

But overall, I dread the words. I wish you'd say them instead, so I wouldn't have to be the next "bad girl" in your memories.

God, give me strength.

0 comments: